You know, this picture doesn’t even do justice on how wonderful this recipe is. The word wonderful doesn’t even justify how wonderful this recipe is.
Honestly. You know I am a big fan of easy and fast meals. This is easy and fast. and delicious.
1 salmon fillet
2 tbs honey
5 tbs soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bunch of scallion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, and scallion in a small bowl.
3. Place salmon on aluminum foil, on baking sheet.
4. Smother mixture on both sides of salmon.
5. Seal salmon in aluminum foil, bake for about 35-45 minutes.
Boom. Healthy salmon dish in front of you.
Like I said, the picture really does not do justice on how beautiful this dish tastes. Just try it. eh?