I love making treats for people around me. I am not an affectionate person, so making and giving treats is really my way of showing my appreciation for the people around me. For the holidays, I decided to make these cute S’mores that I discovered from Pinterest.
They were incredibly easy and fast to make, if you were to make a small batch. However, I literally made over four dozens of these treats. Needless to say they took me a couple of hours. Other than making them as holiday gifts, they are also great for host gifts, party favors, etc.
To make 12 S’mores sandwiches:
24 squares of graham crackers
1.55 oz Hershey bar, break up into squares
12 large marshmallows
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
sprinkles of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay graham crackers onto baking sheet, top half with 2 squares of chocolate, and half with large marshmallows.
2. Bake in the oven for about 4 minutes, until marshmallows start turning brown. Take out the sheet and sandwich together two crackers, one with chocolate and one with marshmallow.
3. Pop these sandwiches into the freezer for at least 5 minutes to harden and cool down. In the mean time, melt chocolate chip with double boiler or in microwave.
4. Take out the sandwiches from the freezer and dip one side with melted chocolate. Add sprinkles, and lay to let cool.
5. Once the sandwiches are cooled, place them in small plastic bags, attach a card, and they are ready to be delivered!
How cute! Try them next time on your own!